Things that frighten me:
- the threat of balloons popping
- the high-pitched squeaky sound of knives scraping on plates (this one really scares me, if someone does it once I will leave the room until they’re done because it makes me so anxious)
- those spiders with the tiny bodies and the freaky long legs. they don’t look real.
- when you’re swimming in the sea and you can’t see what’s under you
- sleeping with my feet poking out of the duvet (this is the result of a ghost story I was told as a child while camping and it still scares me now)
- the thought of accidentally knocking my elbow on my hip bones
- the idea of joints being ground down
- feeling my own spine
- the dark
- when foxes scream (it’s terrifying)
- people touching me on the shoulder from behind
- when people shout in the street and it sounds like my name. And having a one syllable name means everything sounds like my name
This list is getting longer than I expected so i’m going to stop
I was not aware, but it all makes sense now
Back in Brighton, been away the past 5 days, going away again on Friday
I’ll rock your world
Today I got a hair cut and had giant couscous for lunch and life is grand again
I don’t feel well
I don’t feel well at all
I can’t believe the notes this is getting, it’s not even a good drawing
did you hear about George Harrison’s memorial tree?
it was killed by beetles.
(the tragic thing is i’m not joking i’m being deadly serious)
(this is an actual news story)
I’m feeling a bit better, I’ve lost 7 pounds but I don’t seem to be loosing anymore weight, I doubt I’ll bother going to the doctors unless it gets bad again
This is actually a little scary.
I’ve been wearing this jumper for 3 days, I can’t remember the last time I brushed my hair, I have 2 books on the go right now, and I have at least 4 empty/half empty notebooks on my desk.